Monday, May 30, 2011

The Semester that was...Part 3

This is intended to be the last part and let me warn you that it is not going to be structured. You will have to find your own way through the maze of memories and if you can, organise them and pack them nicely in your hearts!

It all started in the old sports complex. And it started right from me learning to hold the table tennis bat to making  myself the laughing stock of the place by my pathetic game! Thank god the 'pros' didn't mind it much as it gave them much relief from their 'oh i wanna win..or damn! thats the game point he made' schedule :D. I must say that even after their patient training, I still remain as bad as ever! probably it is going to take much more time than anyone thought it would! Just that one game of carom was enough to prove my mettle to all..what say?? :P
It was a funny feeling  to join the bandwagon of guys who were thrown out in every class of Electricals! Then I realised why there was a smile that seemed pasted on their faces whenever they went out! I spent the rest of the double class outside, attending dance practice and fooling around. Initially I tried getting back into the class but the teacher promised me attendance (which he did give ultimately!! ) So I saw no point in staying! :D
Then came a whole load of birthday parties ! Right from going to Resh's house to surprise her to Vippu's place as a surprise for her's and Sushma's birthday. These days having a surprise party is no longer a surprise!But the fun we have changes every time. Sushma, Chaitra and Niranjan too got their share of birthday surprises..hope they enjoyed it!
The world- cup fnals has been  the most discussed topic of the year.We all decided to watch the match together  but it turned out that we had a match of our own! :D Painted faces were just for the pictures. But obviously everybody watched the last gripping part.
Now coming to the studies part! Given that I had a hopeless teacher for electricals, I decided to take the help of my friends at PESIT who were done with their physics cycle. Harish and Manoj..I owe a lot to you guys for coming over and teaching me. If I get an S grade, it'll be because of you! :)
If I have forgotten anything to include, it is just that in all the excitement of writing posts. Please don't be offended and point it out by commenting..people will still get to know!:)
On the concluding note it has not been only happy as been projected. I had my share of very nasty fights ( most of which I started) , my close friends' group almost fell apart , people fought and made up etc etc. Might seem like regular affair but for me it was quite taxing at times. There has never been a  time with a greater emotional rigmarole for me.But as they say all is well that ends well! It has ended well and is signifying a new and exciting beginning..just waiting for all of it! I believe that bouquets or brickbats, whatever comes my way must have something to teach me, something to make me a better person and bring beautiful people to my life....


6 comments:

  1. Dont lie publicly!1 :D I never taught u anything! We spent most of the time talking non sense! Owe ur S grade to urself...and not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't lied..and you know that..and we didn't talk non sense as well! (Now u dnt lie publicly) :P..psst..i may not even get one..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! n ya u will surely get an S grade!! dont worry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And i'm pretty sure u got an S grade ;)(trust me, harry's right.. we didnt do anything!!)
    awesome fun throughout the sem and and even more brilliant sgpa to cap it off ;)(on the back of a really gud 1st one :D) sounds to have been one heck of a first year at the hands of engg :)
    Pat on the back for a year gone well, and posts well put! keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol!! :D..yea i did get one!! :)...thanks a ton!!:)

    ReplyDelete