Friday, June 11, 2010

Hows & Whys of RANDOM

Hi everyone!This is my first experience as a blogger.During Exams & even before that, a lot of ideas were running in my head& I badly wanted to blog.To my surprise when I actually sat down to create one there was a total void.These days getting ideas is difficult especially when many of your friends are blogging.Even a bigger challenge for me since I usually sit at home doing nothing(reading books is 'doing nothing' according to mom).
One gloomy( just the weather) morning while I was jogging,I immediately decided that I should blog about nothing in particular.Hence I named my blog "RANDOM".But please don't get the idea that I follow numerology or astrology because the name of my blog begins with "R"!You will probably never know how excited I was when I began to create the blog that I almost expected the message"Welcome Raksha,You are the proud owner of "RANDOM"to pop up.Sadly no such thing happened.
I had a hell lot of starting problems.When I had just begun to write a post,there was a power cut.The second time I switched PC on & was halfway through,some of my mother's friends dropped in & she constantly beckoned me to come out.Sheesh!I had to switch the computer off.The third time I came there were so many people online that I forgot to blog!I thought I should seriously blog at night but I slept-very seriously indeed!!So here I am finally! That was the story "HOW" it started.
Coming to "WHY", I don't think there is a particular answer.All I can say is Blogging has caught my fancy &I wanted to try it.I hope people will give me a chance.


So that is all for now & the subsequent posts will depend on my mood of the day.Keep commenting & correcting me.I am keeping My fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment