Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy Dearest!



Have You ever fought with your mother???...




Some might exclaim that this is such a lame question, who doesn't.But a few are mother's pets or really calm & quiet enough not to fight.




Experts & Psychiatrists blame it all on adolescence but we beg to differ. Nobody has probably heard our views.There could be any number of people in your house. You may have hordes of friends but I'm sure most of us won't deny that we have fought at least once in life with our mothers ( statement modified to at least once in a day according to my case).And studies have suggested ( truly so) that girls fight much more than boys!




What reasons do we find??It could be anything ranging from breakfast to hairstyle, not studying, speaking over phone, going online......pah!!the list just goes on.Also 'You" needn't start..mothers are way better at that!(my opinion). They even have problems with your opinions and ideas!!


The clash of titans might have serious consequences ( like I slammed a door on my hand!).But sometimes it is not so serious and one of you will drop it and close the issue.It seems guys often opt this route.tempers soar to an all time high, You may stop speaking or there could be "upavaasa satyagrahas"!



Yet bitter stuff now become sweet memories later in life' How much ever you fight with them they always seem to forgive you even if it is your fault.That is why probably mothers are just so special! A mother is always a person's first & best friend.That's a reason why my post's not titled "MUMS & FIGHTS".
Whatever it is,I wish You all luck(With your fights) & yet say...LOVE YOU MOM!!

5 comments:

  1. lol...I thought I sensed this coming..some day..
    We guys also (like you said) fight with our moms..but in my house we have more debates than arguments and it usually ends in a tie. :P
    But even then my mom doesn't scold me often...lucky me..right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Raksha :DD
    Three cheers!
    Relates to me so much :)
    Nevertheless, here goes to all the selfless mothers!!
    (Love you mama!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Suraj..oh yes..definitely!u're really lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason is the time gap....when they were students the whole scenario was totally different!!!!
    So they tend to apply the same principles in today's life....nd so many changes has happened since then!!
    But movies seem to have a greater impact on us..

    ReplyDelete