Friday, January 7, 2011

A Comeback!!

Well...I left my blog unattended for quite a lot of time even without notification!I have to take the complete blame because it was my own so called 'business' and carelessness.So much that I wasn't even able to login at the first attempt!!True..the blog wasn't all that successful but it was not fair on my part.Nobody abandons a baby just because he or she is not so good!So my apologies!!..SORRY RANDOM!!



So what made me do it again???Guilty conscience perhaps??No!!I'll give you the reason...EXAMS!!


There is a somehow always a connection between exams and blogs!In my case most of the material for blog comes to me only when I'm supposed to be slogging !!

And maybe also owing to the fact that my life took a complete new turn with Higher studies.What with the increased workload and competition its hard to concentrate while trying to adjust.I took solace in micro blogging!!(i. e updating status messages on facebook) But at the end of it all I realized that life is completely worthless if we are all the time worried about our GPAs and 'future'.Then I decided that if i could spent a lot of time checking on what others are doing on facebook(I admit its embarrassing!But this is what most of us do!)I can as well gather my thoughts and get some new ideas from the rest of you!!



Now is the time for some slowdown.Some time to pour out thoughts to the blog and share it with the rest of you!And to comment,discuss, criticize and take life in its stride!!As and when it comes!

Hope this spirit stays for long with me!!



Welcome back all!!(Including me!!)

7 comments:

  1. AAhhh!! Summer holidays are back once again! Hope to see more posts from u in the next 19 days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like someone finally took my small advice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it also looks like someone ELSE hasn't taken MY advice yet! x(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!:D..yes i value everybody's advice...nd i will take them!!:)

    ReplyDelete